Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. There are many ways to embrace vegan living. Yet one thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat (including fish, shellfish and insects), dairy, eggs and honey - as well as avoiding animal-derived materials, products tested on animals and places that use animals for entertainment. - Vegan Society
The faith of our team is to promote Veganism, Equality and Tolerance
- We don't eat meat, dairy, eggs and honey
- We don't use materials like leather, silk and wool
- We avoid cosmetics, toiletries and cleaning products that are tested on animals or contain ingredients like lanolin, beeswax and carmine
- We look up E numbers in our food ingredients to see if they contain hidden animal products
- We support animal welfare and are against any animal cruelty
- We try to reduce our carbon footprint and recycle as much as we can
- We oppose discrimination of all forms across all species
Our chef is excited to present their vision of modern vegan cooking to you and all our guests. Vegan cuisine still can be tasty and attractive. No animal parts or related ingredients are allowed on premise.
Our restaurant is available for private events. We would love to discuss how to be a part of your next event.
The Orchid Vegan Restaurant
16 George Hudson Street, York, YO1 6LP
Copyright © 2020 Orchid Vegan Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by OE Media Ltd